Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pom - Wonderful Way to Start the Day

I used to drink orange juice with my breakfast. Perfect for washing down the vitamins and adding appeal to the blandness of my cereal. Well, now, I drink Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice instead.

I just pour a half to three quarters of an inch in a short glass and fill it with cold water. It's so strong, you can drink it diluted -- actually, you really should.

I've had the original flavor, but you can have it with blueberry--or others if you take a peek at their website.

I remember, as a kid, that actual pomegranates were very red, and very hard to eat. And there was so much pulp, too. This way is much easier.

The little Pom bottles looked like two pomegranates stacked on top with a slim waist. Now, the big bottles come in that shape too. You can't miss it in the store--look for it in a cooler, though. It isn't sold on a plain shelf.

By the way, if you go to pom.com, you'll find a parking meter company in Russellville, Arkansas. Really.

No comments: