Sunday, October 9, 2011

Doing the Right Thing -- Liberty Mutual Ad

As I was folding my laundry this morning I happened to look over and see an ad for Liberty Mutual that touched me. It showed how people witnessed the example of someone helping someone else -- and were inspired to do the right thing themselves later. From the man removing the obstacle from the blind woman's path to the woman helping the businessman whose papers fell from his briefcase, it spread from one person to another. And then--it came full circle. Beautiful.

Now, this company is selling insurance--a form of protection that you provide to help others. But this thoughtful way in presenting themselves makes me like the company, even though I know essentially nothing about them. Now THAT'S good advertising.

"Every day, millions of people choose to do the right thing..."