Saturday, September 24, 2011

Zenergo - Online Matchup for Fun

I just had one of my automotive stories appear on Zenergo. It was used (with permission) from this daily blog. Zenergo is a great place to network with other people with similar interests. You connect online and then meet in person.

Like to bike? Play music? Squaredance? Birdwatch? What if you're a single looking for someplace other than a bar to meet someone? Zenergo is designed to be an alternative to that scene. It's free, too.

You can also organize and publicize events there. I just posted an notice for my band, Red Paint, a few minutes ago. We're playing in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to get the word out. Of course, it's localized to where I live, but some activities (game development, writing, etc.) could easily be done from a distance.

Once you sign up, you'll have a profile, email, and the kinds of things you'd expect to have on Facebook.

Check it out.

No comments: